Happy weekend everybody! Tomorrow I’m boarding a plane and heading to Mexico for #IndieCruise Mastermind 2016! The theme of the cruise is to highlight the progression from making things to making money. I can’t wait to meet all the fellow attendees, soak up some sun and swap business ideas. If you’d like to see peeks into the trip, follow me on Snapchat! My username is “Bramble-Berry.”
Here on the blog, get ready for a fresh start for the new year! I will be sharing a collection of natural cleaning recipes made with essential oils, baking soda, salts and more. In the meantime, check out my favorite pins, tweets and ‘grams from this week.
Left to right, clockwise:
- Valentine’s Day is a great reason to spread the love with random acts of kindness. These DIY Random Acts of Kindness Hearts are adorable.
- I love the cheery colors in this Pick Me Up Goat Milk Soap by Earth’s Raw Beauty. It reminds me of sunshine!
- These Lemon Raspberry Cupcakes look delicious. The raspberry on top is the perfect finishing touch.
- The swirls in this Sweet Pea Handmade Soap by Soap Fixations are gorgeous.
I made these soap spheres with the leftover soap from the Rainbow Heart Swirl Cold Process Soap. I squirted the soap into the Large 9 Ball Silicone Mold. I’m not quite sure what I want to do with them yet. According to your answers on Instagram, I’m considering just leaving them as is!
I love the colors in this Taiwan circling swirl made with Energy Fragrance Oil. If you’re a fan of these hues, they can be made with Super Pearly White Mica, Fired Up Fuchsia, Fizzy Lemonade and Black Oxide.
- If you’ve been in an exercise lull recently, this article on What Happens to Your Body When You Stop Exercising might motivate you to start!
- You don’t need to win the Powerball to be the luckiest person alive (although it might help). Becoming the luckiest person on the planet only requires 4 steps!
- Smoking hookah has become more popular as cigarette smoking declines. But, it’s not a healthier option. Not by a long shot.
- If you have celiac disease, should you be concerned about gluten bath and beauty products? Find out here.
- I love sriracha. So much so that I put it on donuts in 2014. See more delicious sriracha recipes here.
I hope you’re having a great weekend. To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube and Snapchat. To watch my ‘stories’, which include sneak peeks into future projects, add me. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making! =)