Happy weekend! Between getting ready for Christmas and thinking ahead to 2016, this week flew by. On Wednesday night, the Bramble Berry team and I shopped for a local charity. It was a lot of fun to shop for the items on each person’s wishlist, and make sure they have a wonderful holiday. I’ll post more about our shopping extravaganza next week! Below, Lily and I were making our way through the aisles searching for the perfect gift. I love the cute little scowl on Lily’s face, haha! I promise it wasn’t there the entire time =)
Next week I’ll also share images from the annual Bramble Berry “Cookiepalooza.” It was a great success; so many Bramble-Berrians brought cookies and swapped recipes. I’ll share my cookie recipe with you soon! If you follow me on snapchat (user name: Bramble-Berry) there are some awesome videos of the cookie extravaganza. In the meantime, here are my favorite ‘pins, ‘grams and tweets from the week.
Top left, clockwise:
- I love the contrast of the black and pink colors in this Patchouli Cinnamon soap by Jennifer’s Handmade Soap. It’s so elegant!
- Holiday flavors are delicious, but I can’t wait for fresh berries to be in season. This Blueberry Pie Cheese Ball will be on to-do list!
- I really want to give this DIY Marbleized Makeup Brushes project a try. It would look great with nail polish made with the new Queen’s Purple Mica. =)
- Now is the time to plan ahead for Valentine’s Day. I love the simplicity of the Red Heart Soap by Linda of Mimi and Boo.
- This list of 5 Things Millionaires Do That Most People Don’t is full of great advice.
- Do you have an Elf on the Shelf in your household? We have one, and the kids love it. This story of How the Elf on the Shelf Ruined Our Christmas is a reminder that sometimes even a “white lie” to your children can backfire.
- Have you ever wanted to start a blog? This post by Pinch of Yum can help get you started.
- Success requires willpower. People are not born with willpower; it’s a muscle that requires training. Learn how here.
- I’m putting together my list of favorite books from 2016. The Calorie Myth is a fantastic read and was one of my favorites from last year.
I hope you’re having a great weekend! To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube and Snapchat. To watch my ‘stories’, which include sneak peeks into future projects, add me. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making! =)