Happy Sunday! I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Mine was full of family and food…just the way I like it. =) Today has been a day to get back on track and prepare for the week. In addition, we took the kiddos to see Santa and get photos today. I’m officially in Christmas mode now! Are you feeling ready for the holidays? If you’re looking for project ideas, check out the Holiday Project Inspiration post. Below are just some of the cute project ideas shared in the post.
Top left, clockwise: Whipped Champagne Shea Butter, Chocolate Mint Melt and Pour Squares, Scented Beeswax Ornaments, Glamorous Gold Eye Shadow Quad
Want even more soapy inspiration? Check out my favorite pins, tweets and grams below!
Top left to right, clockwise:
- This adorable DIY Snowman Can looks like an easy way to bring a little holiday cheer into any space.
- These Peppermint Brownie Bites look so yummy! I love chocolate and mint together.
- I love to make Christmas ornaments with the kiddos every year. This tutorial for Salt Dough Ornaments looks like a great option.
- The Unscented Calendula Soap by The Soap.Bar looks amazing! The blue hue looks so vibrant against the creamy white.
Have you tried the hanger swirl technique yet? Below is a cold process soap made with the hanger swirl technique and real aloe vera puree. This recipe is in my new book, which comes out in February 2016. It’s available for pre-sale (with extra goodies) now. =)
Below, I used the Vertical Wood Mold to create these cranberry and currant soaps with poppy seeds. They’re scented with a blend of Cranberry Fig Fragrance Oil and Pomegranate and Black Currant Fragrance Oil. They smell so good; I can’t wait to use them. =)
- I love a good kale salad and consider myself to be a bit of an expert…I’ve had quite a few. =) This is my absolute favorite kale salad recipe, it can’t be beat!
- Getting older is both fun and a little scary. These charts and graphs about being 20 vs. being 30 are hilarious and so true.
- Speaking of hilarious, this lip sync performance by Joseph Gordon-Levitt is amazing. He can really dance!
- Did you buy Adele’s new album? You’re not the only one; Adele’s new album accounted for 42% of all music sales last week. Whoa!
- If you love tea as much as I do, click here to learn how to use it in your bath and body products.
I hope you all had a great weekend! To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube and Snapchat. To watch my ‘stories’, which include sneak peeks into future projects, add me. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making! =)
Thanks for sharing your gift ideas and recipes. Will you also share your Cranberry and Currant with Poppy Seeds CP soap recipe?
You’re welcome Regina, thanks for your sweet comment. 🙂 Also, we will have a tutorial on the cranberry poppy seed soap on this blog in the next couple weeks!
-Kelsey with Bramble Berry