Happy weekend! For the next few days, I’m spending time in Minneapolis with my mastermind group. What’s a mastermind group you ask? In short, it’s a support group. I recently wrote about my love of mastermind groups and how to start your own on my other blog (yep, I have another blog). You can also find more information about mastermind groups in this post, all the way from 2008. Clearly, they work for me! =) I always feel so inspired and motivated after meeting with my group.
Make everyday the best day ever with your own Best Day Ever mug!
We all need a little “treat yo’ self” day every now and then, right? Next week on the blog, be on the lookout for a series of projects for a home spa day! Recipes will include bath bombs, salt scrub, lotion bars and more. In the meantime, check out my favorite pins, tweets and ‘grams from the week.
Left to right, clockwise:
- This was the first week of my Best Day Ever Fall Challenge, so my diet has been full of veggies. This Fall Green Smoothie looks like the perfect addition!
- The swirl and colors in these marble bars made by Ecohouse are so beautiful. It really looks like marble.
- I love the look of sea glass, but had no idea you could create your own with spray paint! This tutorial shows you how.
- The leaf pattern on this Aloe Vera Soap by Steso is so realistic. The colors are gorgeous too.
In need of a home spa day? Next week, look for a series of projects made with calming cucumber and lavender scents. The bath bombs below are scented with a unique blend of Cucumber Melon Fragrance Oil and Lavender 40/42 Essential Oil.
- This Sun and Cloud Melt and Pour Project by Otion Soap Bar is so cute and creative!
- Goldfish may seem harmless, but when introduced into they wild they cause serious biological problems. Who knew?
- Homemade lunches can get a little boring. This list has some great ideas if you need to spice it up.
- Think your brand is fully developed? Ask yourself these ten questions.
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making!