Happy weekend everybody! Can you believe July is almost over already? Summer is moving by so fast. Today, the family and I are taking it easy, and enjoying summer while it’s still here. Lily has discovered a new love for playing dress up, as shown below. This sparkly pink tutu dress is one of her current favorites. Everyday a new aspect of her personality reveals itself with new words, likes/dislikes, and skills. I feel so lucky to be her mom!
In soapy news, the Bramble Berry team is hard at work making the online shopping experience better for our customers. But, we need your help. We created a short, 5 minute survey to help us pinpoint exactly what you want when shopping at Bramble Berry. Click here to take the survey and help us out! We really appreciate it. =)
Left to right, clockwise:
- This Moroccan Watermelon Salad with Pistachios looks perfect for a summer barbecue. It’s also an interesting twist on your typical fruit salad.
- These Wood Base Terrariums are so cute; they would make a great gift.
- I love Jen’s tutorial for these Body Oil Perfume Spray Favors. See more of Jen’s DIY wedding ideas here.
- The light green layers in this Purity Soap by Thumbprint Soaps are so pretty! The bars look so creamy.
For #SoaptheRainbow green week, I shared the tutorial for these Refreshing Lemongrass Soaps from the Natural Soap Kit from Beginners. It’s made with Chrome Green Oxide for a vibrant green color and features poppy seeds on top.
Erica of Bath Alchemy Lab created these beautiful Green Sawblade Cold Process Soaps for #SoaptheRainbow Green Week; see the full tutorial here. She also created adorable Green Turtle Melt and Pour Soaps, they are too cute. =)
- This interview with the ladies of Sugar Paper and Paperless Post is full of great tips for small business owners.
- Praise and criticism often holds us back from being authentic. This essay has great advice for incorporating feedback into our lives.
- I loved watching this Handmade Beauty Box unboxing video from Katie of Royalty Soaps!
- Have you ever taken a workplace personality test? As an employer I love them, but are they fair?
- I drink a ton of water everyday. If you need help drinking more water, this post has 5 tips.
I hope you’re having a great weekend so far. To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare and #PureSoapmaking so I can see what you’re making!
Lily is so cute in her pink dress!
Anne-Marie Faiola says
Right?! She just melts my heart. She is hilarious and so strong willed. You should have seen what she went to school in today (polka dot orange pants with a Facebook t-shirt that reads “Pretty like Daddy. Smart like Mommy.” It was the least-matching outfit ever…). Thank you for reading and commenting =)