It’s that time again…another week almost over! Every time I write a weekly roundup, it makes me realize just how quickly time flies. Speaking of time moving at the speed of light, I stumbled on this photo of Lily below and can’t believe how grown up she looks. The baby of the family is no longer a baby, she is a full fledged “kid.” In the photo below we are hanging out at the doctors office (nothing serious, just a check-up) and even during mundane trips she is all smiles.
Next week, look out for a holiday project and a new Soap Queen TV video. I’m also working on a business post about trademarks and business licenses. Not the most riveting subject, but I know how confusing that can be for new business owners. If you need some links to fuel your internet surfing, check out my favorite pins, tweets and ‘grams below.
Left to right, clockwise:
- How stunning is this fall inspired table setting? It would be perfect for Thanksgiving dinner, and looks pretty easy to put together!
- I’m in love with these Berry Bewitching Artisan Soaps by Sv Soaps. The swirls, soap frosting, and witch-y embeds all come together perfectly.
- Soap will always be my first love, but my love for paper products comes in close second. This love is part of my inspiration for Best Day Ever, which sells paper goods like cards and planners. This Best Day Ever card is perfect for birthdays, or any special occasion.
- It’s definitely soup season. This Cannellini Vegetable Soup with Parmesan Toasts looks great for a cold day.
How amazing is this soaping studio? It belongs to Jill who is participating in my nutritional challenge for Best Day Ever. It’s so incredibly organized and clean! It makes me want to overhaul just about every room in my home.
The Chamomile & Coconut Oil Body Balm Tutorial was designed to be easy to make and multipurpose. The coconut oil is infused with chamomile herb, and the balm does not contain any fragrance oil so it can also be used for the lips.
In need of a little sparkle? Whip up some Sparkling Bath Crystals! They are really easy to make, and can also be used as potpourri if you fragrance them heavily. I think the pink might be my favorite, which is yours?
- If you have 10 minutes, you have time to start practicing mindfulness.
- Anybody else ever get lost in soapmaking videos on YouTube? Check out this video of Stacey of Yellow Cottage Soapery making watermelon cold process soap.
- Not sure how I feel about robots making my pizza. I think people do a pretty good job already.
- If you need a “awh” moment, this video of a baby elephant coming to the rescue of a man in a river (who didn’t actually need rescuing) really delivers.
- Working in customer service can be difficult, no doubt about it. Learn how to keep your sanity.
- Decorate your house for Halloween with this awesome Bloody Candle Tutorial!
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making!