This weekend is full of family, friends and of course a little crafting. Today I spent some time working on a fun Valentine’s Day tutorial that I can’t wait to share (look out for that project tomorrow). I’ve also been doing some meal prep for the upcoming week, while the kids eat their weight in pomegranate seeds. Tomorrow the family is visiting a new trampoline park in town; it’s full of trampolines for all ages, foam pits and obstacle courses…the kids are going to love it. What are your fun plans for the weekend?
If you’re looking for a weekend projects, the blog has been full of tutorials featuring clays and other natural ingredients. Many of these items are currently 20% with the code, CLAYCLEAN. These items are on sale until January 29th at midnight, PST; click here to see all sale items. Next week, keep your eyes on the blog for a hot process tutorial, as well as a rebatch project. Looking for more crafty ideas? Check out my favorite social media finds from the past week, including pins, instagrams and tweets!
Top left to right, clockwise:
- This minty blue soap topped with orange and red poppies is absolutely stunning. Created by Handmade in Florida, the inside of the soap is even better!
- I love tea of all kinds, and this Thai Almond Milk Bubble Tea by Love and Olive Oil looks like a yummy variation of the typical cup.
- Speaking of delicious variations, this Roasted Moroccan Carrot Salad with Chickpeas is hearty take on the average spinach salad.
- With Valentine’s Day less than a month away, it’s time to start making love inspired gifts. These DIY Cement Valentines are an adorable gift idea, and look easy to make.
This month I’m spreading my soapy wings and practicing the Butterfly Hanger Swirl for the Soap Challenge Club hosted by Amy of Great Cakes Soapworks. I’m thrilled with how it turned out, and can’t wait to try this technique again.
Last weekend the kids, Chris and I had a great time watching the big football game (go Hawks!), and spending some time in the rainy outdoors.
- When attempting to accomplish any goal, you’re bound to question yourself throughout the process. Instead of questions that create doubt, ask yourself these 5 Questions Success People Routinely Ask Themselves. They are great motivating tools!
- We have all heard about detoxing, but Does Detoxing Really Work?
- Starbucks is making some big, awesome changes for their employees in 2015. The company is increasing starting-pay rates as well as loosening their strict dress code by allowing employees to show tattoos.
- This New York City condo sold for $100 million…is the view worth the price?
- If you don’t have a blog, these tips on How to Use a Blog as the Cornerstone of Your Content Marketing might persuade you to start one =)
To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube.