February has been a whirlwind with the release of my new book, Pure Soapmaking. To celebrate, I’m giving away a signed copy of the book, along with a $50 Bramble Berry gift certificate to one grand prize winner. Two runner up winners will win a $25 Bramble Berry gift certificate. Want to win? Entering is easy!
To enter, comment on this blog post with your favorite soaping tip. This tip can apply to other bath and beauty projects, such as lotion, lip balm, candles or bath fizzies. The tip could be simple or complex, there are no limits. Then, sign into the Rafflecopter widget to let us know you commented.
In addition, you can earn bonus entries by completing the various tasks listed in the widget below. From tweeting the contest link to signing up for the Bramble Berry newsletter, bonus entries are easy but completely optional.
This contest is managed by Rafflecopter, which makes entering the contest really simple. Follow the steps below to enter:
- Sign into the Rafflecopter widget below using your email. This makes it easy to contact you if you win! By entering the contest you will be signed up for Bramble Berry’s newsletter. We do not share or sell your email address to any other party.
- Select “Leave a Blog Post Comment” on the widget, and leave a comment on this blog post telling us your favorite soaping tip.
- Receive bonus entries by completing tasks via the Rafflecopter widget. Complete them all to increase your chances of winning!
- Contest ends on Wednesday, March 9th at noon, PST. Winners will be chosen at random.
Rules and Fine Print:
- To enter, you must comment on this blog post with a soaping or crafting tip.
- We are unable to send a Pure Soapmaking book to international residents. International residents are still eligible to win a Bramble Berry gift certificate.
- Winners will be chosen at random via the Rafflecopter widget on Wednesday March 9th, at noon, PST via the Rafflecopter widget.
- The winners will be contacted via email. If a winner does not respond within 48 hours, a new winner will be chosen.
I can’t wait to read all your soaping tips! I will collect my favorites and share them in a blog post after the contest ends.