This week has been quite the whirlwind, hasn’t it? The team and I filmed Soap Queen TV videos on Friday. It’s always a fun, but long day. We filmed three videos, including melt and pour, bath bombs and a cold process recipe. I can’t wait to share them with you! What kind of Soap Queen TV videos would you like to see in the future?
Next week , get ready for more dessert-inspired projects using fragrance oils from the limited edition Seasonal Sweets Fragrance Oil Collection. The collection will be gone after the 18th, so don’t miss out on the chance to save on these amazing fragrances! If you missed out on the live introduction on Facebook this week, check out the video below. =)
— Anne-Marie Faiola (@brambleberry) November 8, 2016
Top left to right, clockwise:
- This DIY Abstract Brushstroke Mug is beautiful! Love the bright, cheery colors.
- A sushi sandwich? Yes please! This method of wrapping the sushi looks so easy.
- This quote really resonates with me right now. Everything is easier with a positive outlook.
- How cute is this Spiked Punch Soap by Small Batch Soaps? I love the texture on top and fun embeds.
This month’s fragrance oil sample is Blueberry Jam. It’s such a fantastic scent and it performs wonderfully in soap. For ideas on how to blend it, and instructions for these cute blueberry cheesecake melt and pour soaps, click here.
Speaking of Pure Soapmaking, did you catch the latest Soap Queen TV video? In the video, I share the Annatto-Yarrow with Embeds Soap. It is a more challenging recipe that results in a totally unique looking bar.
- There is something about a soft, cozy T-shirt that brightens up your day. I wear this shirt often when I need a little morale boost.
- Is bar soap better for the environment?
- I love, love, love kale. Before the kale craze in 2013, Pizza Hut was the largest consumer of kale. But they didn’t put it on pizza!
- It can be tempting to want to create it all. Soap, body butter, bath fizzies, lotion, scrubs, balms…the list can go on and on. But, focus is your friend. Here are tips for focusing your product collection.
- I’m so excited to be speaking at the Grit and Resilience event in Seattle.
- Mark your calendar on November 20th! Kevin of Devinely Designed will be soaping live and giving away some Bramble Berry goodies.
- This Sugar Cookie Scrub Tutorial is such a cute holiday gift idea.
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see your projects!