Wow, this past week flew by didn’t it? I can’t believe it’s already Saturday. Today the family and I are attending the Runnin’ O’ the Green and the Bellingham St. Patrick’s Day Parade. It’s a great event full of music, good food and activities for the kids; I’m hoping for no rain. If you’re looking for a little St. Patrick’s Day crafting inspiration, check out this blog post. It’s full of green and gold ideas. Then, check out my favorite pins, tweets and ‘grams below!
Top left to right, clockwise:
- How pretty are these DIY Golden Speckled Eggs? I love the aqua color.
- This DIY Lucky Charms Cake is adorable. It would be a great way to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day.
- I love the soft colors and swirl in this Neroli and Shea Blossom Handmade Soap by Baabbly Soap.
- These beautiful bars by Rural Girls Soap were made with the 2 lb. Wood Loaf Mold, 5 lb Wood Mold and Tall Narrow Wood Loaf Mold.
I have been obsessed with the Circling Taiwan Swirl recently. The swirl below was made with Green Chrome Oxide, Apple Moss Mica and a mixture of Electric Bubble Gum Colorant and Merlot Sparkle Mica. It’s scented with a fragrance oil we are considering introducing to our line. Each fragrance oil is tested thoroughly to make sure it performs well in cold process soap before we bring it in.
This week has been full of wedding favor tutorials. If you’re looking for more DIY wedding inspiration, Jen of Something Turquoise shared the Five Easiest Projects to DIY for Your Wedding. Jen has so many incredible ideas, including these adorable Easy Wire Wrapped Wedding Signs.
- This Gary Vaynerchuck AMA (Ask Me Anything) on Reddit is full of interesting questions and super solid answers.
- Have you ever heard of stinging nettle tea? It may actually be really good for you! I made it this week.
- Make your own Cocoa Butter Bath Bombs with this Handmade Beauty Box Tutorial.
- Sometimes, days are stressful and hard. If you need to turn your day around, these tips can help.
- Add these anti-inflammatory foods to your diet to keep your heart strong.
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Katch, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare and #PureSoapMaking so I can see what you’re making! =)