This weekend, the family and I are celebrating fall. Today we had an amazing play date and tomorrow, our plan is to go to the apple and pumpkin orchard and farm to pick apples and find our perfect pumpkin (the gourds from the garden are great but the kids want a traditional jack-o-lantern too). If you have any wonderful apples recipes, I would love to hear them! I’m thinking some homemade spinach applesauce may be in order. If you are looking for a fun fall project, keep your eyes on the blog tomorrow. It involves pumpkins, lots of glitter and mica painting. Are you working on any fall inspired projects this weekend? If so, I would love to see them on the Facebook page. You can also share your projects on Instagram, just hashtag #brambleberry so I don’t miss them =)
Here are some of my favorite tweets, pins, and ‘grams from the week!
Far left, clockwise:
- This Black Crepe Paper Wreath by Lia Griffith is a great combination of spooky and sophisticated.
- Made with avocado and argan oil, this Luxury Argan & Creamy Avocado Soap looks incredibly skin loving. I love the bright green colors!
- A fun twist on the traditional candy apple, this recipe for Purple Candied Apples uses violet icing color to give the apples a Halloween vibe.
- How delicious does this No-Bake Minit Chocolaye Chip Pie look? Yum! The recipe looks easy as well and with two little ones? Easy is essential for my cooking =)
Instagram: I have been experimenting with lots of bright colors this week. Maybe it’s the heavy dose of gray fog that Bellingham has been experiencing, but I can’t get enough! On the left, Lily has been showing us her independence more and more. She has also been talking up a storm! On the right, more bright colors are being used in the 10″ Silicone Loaf Mold. The fun red hue was created with Fired Up Fuchsia and Merlot Mica. If you’re looking for a new scrub recipe, the Emulsified Sugar Scrub on Soap Queen TV leaves skin feeling smooth and not greasy. I may need to whip up a few batches this weekend =) Twitter:
- Breaking down large goals into daily habits make goals achievable. Here are five tips for daily habits in successful content marketing, it’s all about the small daily updates!
- Jessica Alba co-founded The Honest Company in 2011, and today the company is worth nearly $1 billion! Talk about success. In this interview, Alba chats about running a company while having celebrity status.
- This list of 44 apps to turn your smartphone into a productivity powerhouse is amazing! Do you use any on the list? I love Eternity.
- Constantly being creative can be difficult. What’s the recipe for outstanding creative productivity? Free time, creation, stimuli and restraints.
- I need to start implementing these 10 things to start every week, especially #9! Which tip are you going to start?