It’s time for a fun and fresh new #Make It Monday contest. This week is all about Nail Polish! Did you know that Bramble Berry recently introduced a whole line of nail polish products? So of course we’ve been having an absolute blast experimenting with all the fun colors and glitters, making our very own nail polishes. Now it’s your turn…we want you to show us your fresh and funky nail polish creations!
Mission (if you choose to accept it)
- Create a unique product that follows the theme for the challenge of the week. This week is all about nail polish!
- Post your pictures of your cute and creative nail polishes to Bramble Berry’s Facebook page during the entry period (November 19th – January 15th).
- Your entry must have the hashtag of the week in order to be entered into the contest. This week, your picture must have the hashtag #Nail Polish
- At the end of the entry period, Team Bramble Berry will pick our favorite entries. The winners of the challenge will be featured on the Soap Queen Blog. You have until Monday, January 15th to post photos of your #Nail Polish. Please submit your photos by 12 pm (pacific standard time).
- You can submit up to three different pictures! Bonus points if you tell us which colors your polish creation used.
And while you are thinking of all the fun colors and glitter to use in your nail polishes, remember to go on over and vote for Bramble Berry in the FedEx Grant Contest! Read about what we want to use it for here and be sure to vote daily for us until November 24th (this Saturday)!
Donna Maria says
Dang! This looks like so much fun! A friend of mine just opened a studio to host little girl parties where they make necklaces with their initials on them. Do you think this would be a good activity to offer? I think the girls would enjoy this even more than necklaces. I’m going to check your site to see if you have a kit I can refer her to buy 🙂
Becky with Bramble Berry says
This would be a fabulous idea for that studio! The girls could help pick out the color and scent for their nail polishes and go home looking fabulous! We actually have a fun kit that she can start out with sans the scents), it is our Glittery and Bright Nail Polish Kit!
I hope this helps! 🙂
-Becky with Bramble Berry