It’s Contest time! But this time we are mixing things up a little. You aren’t competing to win something for yourself but for someone else. Someone very special…..
Here’s how it works. You post an image of a gift you have made for someone else (it can be anything; a cake, a crochet scarf, a pair of earrings, even soap) on Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest and tag it with #ShowMomLove and #BrambleBerry. We will pick 8 of our favorites and the Mothers of the winners will get a soap crafting kit and a copy of the Soap Crafting book. That’s right – if you win, we send your Mom a Mother’s Day present! 8 lucky recipients will get all the ingredients needed to make the LabColors Ombre soap from the Soap Crafting book plus the book itself!
- Using your account on Instagram, Twitter or Pinterest, post an image of a handmade gift you’ve created
- Write #ShowMomLove and #BrambleBerry in the description
- Post your image on or before April 20th, 2014
- Watch for our announcement on April 22nd of the lucky winners
- Addresses for kit recipients must be in the continental 48 states due to shipping restrictions.
- Kit includes, oils, colors, lye and fragrance and the Soap Crafting Book. Recipient will need to provide a mold, distilled water and basic soapmaking tools to complete the project.
Above is an example of the Ombre Soap created with the recipe from the Soap Crafting Book.