We’ve recently given the TeachSoap.com site a major facelift. And, with this new look, we want new recipes. Calling all crafters – we want YOU to help us out! Do you have a bath bomb, soap or toiletry recipe you’ve been dying to share with someone? Now you can. We are currently accepting submissions for recipes for our Teach Soap website. We’d love to feature some of the brilliant and beautiful recipes that you’ve been creating. And, psssst, there’s prizes! =)
- Submit your unique and fun recipe by emailing us at teachsoap(at)brambleberry(dot)com.
- All submitted recipes must come with great photos taken by you (see below) and clear instructions to be considered.
- You have until Friday, August 31st to submit recipes.
- Submit as many recipes as you want (it’s okay if they’ve been published elsewhere but you have to be the original creator of the recipe).
- Your recipe and photographs will be reviewed by the Bramble Berry team and may be featured on the Teach Soap website with full credit to you! Please include your full name and email address with your submission.
If your recipe is chosen to be included on Teach Soap, you will receive a $10 Bramble Berry coupon code (good for products purchased through Brambleberry.com). But that’s not all – should your recipe be chosen, you will also be entered into a drawing to win a $150 Bramble Berry gift certificate!