Happy Sunday. =) My folks are up for the weekend so it’s family, family, family. We are loving the rainy PNW fall and finding it interesting (challenging!) to find our drizzly moments to get outside and run off the kids’ energy.. Pinterest certainly comes in handy when you have read every book in the house, or have played hide-and-go-seek too many times to count. Need some rainy day ideas? My Toddler Fun Pinterest board has lots of crafty projects. I have my eyes on this Rainbow Foam Dough for later today.
Above, the whole family was able to take advantage of a dry-but-misty-day for a hike. How beautiful is that waterfall? I’m crossing my fingers that we get a few more hikes in this year before it gets too cold!
Left to right, clockwise:
- I love this “Find Joy” iPhone Wallpaper by Thyme is Honey. Such a good reminder that happiness is a choice.
- Getting kids into bed can be a chore. I may need to give this Printable Evening Routine Chart a try!
- There are so many creative ways to decorate pumpkins for Halloween. These DIY Paint Splattered Pumpkins caught my eye.
- I’m currently leading a fitness and nutrition challenge, so sugar is off the table. But once it’s not…I may need to treat myself to a Gingerbread Cupcake.
The team and I have been brainstorming and testing new projects for Soap Queen TV. I think these cute doughnut bath bombs are a go! The base is colored with Rosy Pink La Bomb, and the sprinkles are created with a mixture of micas and 99% isopropyl alcohol.
- Is fear holding you back? Follow these five steps to overcome it.
- If you’re a gamer, or have one in your life, check out this Homemade Minecraft Creeper Soap by Simplistic Living!
- It’s hard to avoid comparing yourself to others. But, social comparison can be detrimental to your mental health and small business. Learn some strategies to avoid it.
- It’s officially soup season, yay! I think I need to whip up a batch of this Roasted Pumpkin Soup next week.
- Need a good read? I loved this non-fiction book by Dan Lyons.
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare so I can see what you’re making!