Easy to make and fun to use, clay masks are the perfect way to give facial skin extra TLC. In this Soap Queen TV short video, Anne-Marie shows you how to make a clay mask that moisturizes and exfoliates. Made with luxurious argan and meadowfoam oil, this mask gives the skin essential nutrients such as vitamin E. As you wash the mask off, the walnut shells and clays gently exfoliate away dry, flaky skin.
Click here to add everything you need for this project to your Bramble Berry shopping cart!
- 2.4 oz Rose Clay
- .7 oz Kaolin Clay
- .3 oz Walnut Shells
- 1.4 oz Argan Oil
- 1.2 oz Meadowfoam Oil
- .1 oz Evening Primrose Extract
- 1.8 mL Phenonip
- One 4 oz. Jar with White Twist Cap
- In a large bowl, add rose clay, kaolin clay and walnut shells. Stir to combine.
- Add the argan, meadowfoam oil, phenonip and evening primrose extract and stir to combine. The mixture will be quite thick, but keep stirring!
- Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, place the mixture into the jar and enjoy!