Body scrubs are one of our favorite quick and easy projects. This Raspberry Jam Salt Scrub comes together in about 15 minutes and it leaves your skin feeling soft and smooth. The base is fine grained pink sea salt, which is known for its beautiful color. A touch of beet root powder amplifies the pink hue.
The scrub has a touch of raspberry seed oil for extra moisture. It’s scented with delicious-smelling Raspberry Jam Fragrance Oil, which has notes of raspberry, rose nectar, sugar syrup, and white musk. Simply add all the ingredients into a bowl, mix together, place into jars, and voilà!
You can find all the ingredients you need to make this recipe in the Raspberry Jam Scrub Kit. It includes printed instructions and labels to give your scrubs a finishing touch. Click here to see the rest of the new Farmers Market Collection.
What You Need:
*All items found in the Raspberry Jam Scrub Kit
Four 4 oz. Plastic Bail Jars
16 oz. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Extra Small
0.2 oz. Poppy Seeds
1/2 tsp. Beet Root Powder
0.5 oz. Raspberry Seed Oil
6 mL Raspberry Jam Fragrance Oil
- Four 4 oz. Plastic Bail Jars
- 16 oz. Himalayan Pink Sea Salt, Extra Small
- 0.2 oz. Poppy Seeds
- ½ tsp. Beet Root Powder
- 0.5 oz. Raspberry Seed Oil
- 6 mL Raspberry Jam Fragrance Oil
- Add 16 ounces of pink sea salt and 0.2 ounces of poppy seeds to a medium container. Add ½ teaspoon of beet root powder. Mix in with a spoon. Break up any clumps of beet root powder with your fingers if necessary.
- Add 0.5 ounces of raspberry seed oil to the salt. Using the dropper, add 6 mL of Raspberry Jam Fragrance Oil. Stir to fully incorporate.
- Carefully spoon the scrub evenly into the four jars. To use, apply to wet skin and scrub in circular motions. Rinse off and pat dry.