The search for Teach Soap recipes continues. If you missed the original call to action, check out the blog post (here). We got such a wonderful response that we thought we would keep it going…like, all the time! So the next time you come up with an original and amazing recipe, email us at teachsoap(at)brambleberry(dot)com with the recipe and beautiful pictures for a chance to win a $10 coupon code to Bramble Berry and the praise and adoration of soapers for years to come (and the crowd goes wild)! No deadlines, no stress, just fun tutorials to help build the Teach Soap community! Check out the guidelines below.
- Submit your unique and fun recipe by emailing us at teachsoap(at)brambleberry(dot)com.
- All submitted recipes must come with great photos taken by you (see below) and clear instructions to be considered.
- This is an open-date contest, recipes and tutorials can be submitted at any time
- Submit as many recipes as you want (it’s okay if they’ve been published elsewhere but you have to be the original creator of the recipe).
- Your recipe and photographs will be reviewed by the Bramble Berry team and may be featured on the Teach Soap website with full credit to you! Please include your full name and email address with your submission. If your recipe is chosen, the $10 coupon plus gratitude and adoration is yours for life.
P.S. If you e-mail us with a tutorial that you’ve already featured on your blog, we’d still love to see it so send us the link!