If you love everything pumpkin spice, we’ve got the scrub for you! This Pumpkin Spice Scrub was inspired by the popular fall beverage and features a delicious blend of coffee and pumpkin spice scents. The base is created using Foaming Bath Butter and coffee butter, which forms an ultra creamy texture. The Foaming Bath Butter lathers when introduced to water which leaves skin feeling clean and non-greasy. Coffee butter adds an amazing coffee scent and skin-loving properties. Ground walnut shells are added to gently exfoliate the skin.
This scrub is super easy to put together; simply add the ingredients together slowly and whip together! To use, apply directly to damp skin and scrub in a circular motion to lather and exfoliate. Because this scrub does not contain water, a preservative is not necessary. But if you plan on storing the scrub where it may come in contact with water (like the shower) we recommend adding a preservative like phenonip at .5% to be on the safe side.
Click here to add everything you need for this project to your Bramble Berry shopping cart!
- 16 oz. Foaming Bath Butter
- 2 oz. Coffee Butter
- 4 oz. Sugar
- 0.4 oz. Walnut Shells
- 6 mL Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil
- 2 mL Turkish Mocha Fragrance Oil
- Two 8 oz. Tall Plastic Bail Jar
- In a large mixing bowl, add 16 ounces of Foaming Bath Butter and 2 ounces of coffee butter. Use a hand mixer to beat together.
- Once thoroughly combined, add 4 ounces of granulated sugar and 0.4 ounces of walnut shells. Turn on the mixer and blend until the exfoliants are thoroughly incorporated.
- Add 6 mL of Pumpkin Spice Fragrance Oil and 2 mL of Turkish Mocha Fragrance Oil. Turn the beater on low and mix until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the glass bail jar, and enjoy!