1. Make the Strawberries. Erik used Fushcia and Red Labcolors to get the perfect red.
2. Make the Shortcake. Erik used Goat Milk Melt and Pour which has a natural ivory tint in the Milky Way Rectangle Mold.
3. Whip and fragrance the Foaming Bath Butter. Might we suggest Strawberry or Vanilla or Coconut?
4. Build your Shortcake. It’s that easy.
To Make Drizzled Chocolate Strawberries
1. Make the Strawberries.
2. Drizzle melted Cappuccino-colored clear melt and pour over the strawberries
3. Drizzle melted Pearly White-colored clear melt and pour over the strawberries for a nifty accent effect
Use your creativity to make your own version of these Fruity Creations. This could be done with Peaches, Pears Raspberries and even little faux-candy molds.
WoW i really wish i had all the supplies for making this cant wait till my order comes in the mail but what i dont understand is how she got that whiped cream look did she leave it out or what please tell me oh wise on,sincerly emily
The whipped cream looking soap is called Foaming Bath Butter. You whip it up just like whipped cream! Here’s the link https://www.brambleberry.com/Foaming-Bath-Butter-P4955.aspx
Courtney from Bramble Berry
thank you so much this is so going on my to do next list! 🙂
NICE! Wow, I like how they made the chocolate-covered strawberry soap! It looks like the real thing in the picture. 🙂 I’m just waiting for my order to be delivered so I can start playing, uhm, soaping…
Heavenly Scent Soaps says
OOHHH YUMMY! I have to have the mini strawberry mold and the Foaming Bath Butter. I had no idea that you carried these things!
Logging on to place an order!
: – )
Eat Well (was Teresa R) says
As you can tell by my photo, I love strawberry shortcakes! This is wonderful – refreshing looking, and I’ll bet it smells divine!
Now you’re making ME hungry! Those look absolutely delicious. BTW – the cake recipe is up on my blog.