This project was pioneered by one Ms Debbie Chialtas from SoapyLove. Check out her SoapyLove blog here and her ultra creative project, The Soap Lab here. Debbie was one of the teachers at the Soap Intensive Weekend and she was gracious enough to share this fun soap technique that she designed herself. Thanks Debbie!
Supplies for UFO Soap:
• Clear soap base (4 ounces per UFO)
• Fragrance oil, any kind (1/8 teaspoon per bar)
• Non-bleeding colored mica or non-bleeding colorant plus pearl mica
• Soap glitter
• Milky Way Spaceships soap mold
• Rubbing alcohol in spray bottle
• Melon baller, round metal measuring spoon, or round teaspoon
• Martian toys
• 2 cup Pyrex measuring cup
• Small cup to mix mica in
• Spoon or craft sticks to stir with
• Knife and cutting board
Check back tomorrow for more instructions on making the UFO Soaps.