Happy weekend! Today the family and I are spending as much time outside as possible before it starts to rain tomorrow. This should be easy because Jamisen is five this weekend which means, birthday party and so much fun (!). A few weeks ago the family and I walked into town and then took the bus into the heart of downtown. The kiddos loved riding the bus and were super excited every time we stopped to let someone new on. They fought over pulling the cord once we reached our destination. =)
I’m super excited about our upcoming creative projects. Be on the lookout next week for a bath truffle tutorial, as well as a cold process soap made with one of the new impression mats. =)
Left to right, clockwise:
- This Lime and Vanilla Vegan Cheesecake looks amazing. It would make a nice dessert option on a hot day.
- I love the rustic colors and mica lines in this Natural Colorant Pencil Line Soap by Amanda with Lovin’ Soap Studio.
- I usually make brussels sprouts in the oven or on the stove, but I’d like to try this Slow Cooker Balsamic Brussels Sprouts recipe.
- Black and white is such a classic and bold color combination. It really pops in this Circling Taiwan Soap by Jan of The Nerdy Farm Wife.
- I love sharing a #SoapShare photo from Instagram on my account each Friday. But what is the proper “regram” etiquette?
- Choose the right time to quit your day job for your startup business. It’s crucial to success.
- What happens to your body when you give up alcohol? Only lots and lots of good things.
- Have you ever asked for a discount? If the merchant asked you “why?” how would you react? It’s an interesting strategy.
- Less than 3% of Americans live a healthy lifestyle. Whoa! Only 3%? That’s a little shocking, and sad.
- Are probiotics for you? Probably!
I hope you’re having an awesome weekend so far. To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Katch, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare and #PureSoapmaking so I can see what you’re making! =)