Last week we put out a call for pinners to join us on our brand new community Pinterest board. We were looking for soapers who were committed, crafty and ready to pin! Members of our community board will have the opportunity to share fun and inspirational pins like packaging, design inspiration and fabulous soaps. We had so much fun looking over all your entries (and your super crafty Pinterest boards). Thanks to everyone who submitted an entry!
Now, we are happy to announce and welcome to our community soaping pinboard (in no particular order): Wendy Bishop, Brenda Wolfe, Kelley Swan, Lora Duzhe, Tara Parish, Lauren Miller, Kristen, Rose Lewis, Amy Mekelburg, Dana Huff, Karina de Castro, Jodi Winfindale, Bethany Adams, Denise Karan, Jennifer Hofmann, Katherine Osman, Silvia, Marion Catalano, Luci Ayyat, and Leilani Olsen.
Guidelines for pinning on Bramble Berry’s community pinboard:
- Pins to the community board can be from the follow categories:
- Packaging, design inspiration, color palette, mold ideas, inspiring projects, and anything you think would appeal to a new hobbyist or soapers who have been in the business for years
- Make sure you check the source for your pin — no spam or inappropriate links, please!
- Please describe your pin, so everyone who is following knows what the awesome link is.
- If you choose to pin your favorite supplies make sure they are from your favorite distributor, Bramble Berry (*wink wink*)
- Bramble Berry reserves the right to delete any pins.
Follow our community pin board Soapy Pinsters on Pinterest to check out all the inspirational and creative ideas these ladies will be pinning!