It’s here! It’s here! The very special tutorial we filmed with Kristy Schemrich of Kristy’s Lovely Lathers is ready for you to watch! Now you can learn to make amazing soaps like Kristy for just a few dollars. I had such a wonderful time with Kristy when she and her husband came all the way to Bellingham this summer. In fact, I have an entire video of bloopers from when we were filming that prove it. And yes, that’s Amber laughing hysterically in the background.
Learn to make a striking Swirled and Embedded Soap Loaf in this online soap tutorial. Taught by Kristy Schemrich of Kristy’s Lovely Lathers and Anne-Marie Faiola of Soap Queen, you couldn’t be in better hands to learn this complex looking project. They break it down step-by-step for you to easily follow along and make the entire project from start to finish. At over 15 minutes, this is a longer, more detailed video than our free Soap Queen TV videos, and for less than $4 how can you go wrong?
Get all of the colors and additives you need to make Kristy’s magnificent swirled and embedded neon soap and save $10. Since this is an advanced project, we think you have most of the basic ingredients on hand and just need to get a few things to follow along. That’s where our Accessory Kit comes in!
You will receive:
- 1 oz Tangerine Wow! Colorant
- 1 oz Fizzy Lemonade Colorant
- 1 oz Ultraviolet Blue Colorant
- 1 oz Electric Bubble Gum
- 1 oz Titanium Dioxide
- 1 oz Fuchsia Glitter
- 4 oz Energy Fragrance Oil
- 16 oz Powdered Goat Milk
Get 3 amazing tutorial videos for one incredibly low price. Save $3 when you buy all three videos at once – that’s just $2.95 each.
This set includes:
- Embedded Neon Soap Video with Kristy Schemrich – Kristy shows how to swirl soap in a PVC pipe mold and then embed that in another loaf of cold process soap. For more details go here.
- Advanced Cold Process Swirling with Christy Rose – This is the classic linear swirl and the tips and secrets for making a perfect bar everytime. For more details go here.
- In the Pot Swirling with Christy Rose – This technique seems to magically swirl your soap and cutting the loaf is like Christmas; what you find is always a beautiful surprise. For more details go here.