Soothing Bath Soak with Oat and Lavender (video)
In this quick little short I show how to make a lovely bath soak. It’s filled with skin-loving ingredients like Calendula, Lavender, and Colloidal Oatmeal. It’s so fast and easy to make you’ll never take a plain bath again!
Click here to get everything you need for this project added to your shopping cart!
To make this recipe you will need:
- 1/2 cup Fine Epsom Salt
- 1/4 cup Fine Dead Sea Salt
- 2 teaspoons Aloe Extract
- 2 ml Lavender Essential Oil
- 1 ml Geranium Essential Oil
- 1 ml Helichrysum Essential Oil
- 1/4 cup Calendula Petals
- 1/4 cup Lavender buds
- 1/2 cup Colloidal Oatmeal
- Muslin Bags