We’re looking for some awesome soap’siration for a future tutorial – and we need your help! Have you ever thought “I wonder how that’s made?” or even, “I wonder if that would work!”? Let us take on the testing and development of a recipe you inspire. Or, let us experiment with a color palette that you’ve been tossing around in your head but haven’t gotten around to using. Bonus: we want to see your inspiration in the form of a Pinterest board (because, who doesn’t love Pinterest?!).
So here’s the deal. Create a new Pinterest board with a title that includes “Soap Queen” + the name of your tutorial. For example, “Soap Queen Cold Process Salt Bars” is the title of a mock board we created as an example of what an inspirational board might look like for our Pretty in Pink Cold Process Salt Bars. On your board, pin concept, color palette/inspiration, and don’t forget to include ingredients, tools, and/or packaging (if necessary) for your project! Any type of bath and body product or home craft will be considered. That includes melt and pour or cold process soap, lotion, scrubs, Fizzies,candles, etc. Once your board is completed, link it here in the comments.
You have until August 5th to create your inspirational Pinterest board, so get to pinning! Soon after, we’ll choose our favorite board (or two…or three) and that inspired tutorial will be featured right here on the Soap Queen blog.
Let’s break it down:
- Create a new Pinterest board with “Soap Queen” + the name if your tutorial as the title.
- Pin images that inspire and evoke the feeling of your tutorial, as well as any necessary ingredients, tools, and/or packaging.
- We are looking for fully-developed concepts, so the more complete your board, the better.
- Any bath or body product works, so that includes melt and pour or cold process soap, lotion, scrubs or candles.
- Link to your completed board in the comments below.
- You have until August 5th to link to your board.
- For an example board based on our Pretty in Pink Cold Process Salt Bar, click here.
- Your inspired tutorial could be featured on the Soap Queen blog!
Any questions? Let us know in the comments below! And don’t forget to have fun =)