Happy weekend everybody! Tomorrow is the first day of spring and I couldn’t be happier about it. Now that Daylight Saving Time has passed, it’s still light out at 7 p.m. It’s nice to have a few extra hours in the day. The kiddos have been enjoying it as well. Long days means more time playing in the yard. Below, Lily came to visit the Bramble Berry warehouse to “help” ship packages. She is such a happy little girl, she wakes up everyday smiling. =)
Here on the blog we have been focusing on spring projects and inspiration. Be on the lookout soon for projects featuring new spring fragrances! In the meantime, check out some of my favorite sources of inspiration on the web below.
Left to right:
- What makes a three tiered cake with raspberry jam and melted chocolate even better? Covering that cake in mini chocolate eggs of course. 😉
- This Winter Wonderland Soap by Claudia with Om Nom Soap is stunning. The colors, layers and details are amazing. I would love to try this technique!
- These Flower Cold Process Soaps by Otion Soap Bar are so cute. They would be a great spring project. See the tutorial here.
- This DIY Rose and Chamomile Gift Set by The Nerdy Farm Wife would make a great Mother’s Day gift.
This week, I tackled the topic of how to price your products. It’s a tricky process, but if you need a good place to start check out the How to Calculate the Price of Your Products blog post.
- Fermented foods like yogurt and kimchee are not only delicious, they are incredibly good for you. I eat sauerkraut almost daily. =)
- Are you trying to learn a new skill? A new study suggests the key is small variations of the task – don’t practice the same thing over and over.
- The key to happiness may be as simple as making your bed. Okay maybe not…but it might help!
- If you need a laugh, celebrities dramatically reading Kanye tweets will make you giggle.
- Researchers in Taiwan found that children born in August (the cut-off month for school entry in that country) were more likely to be diagnosed with A.D.H.D. Is raises the question: is it A.D.H.D. or simply immaturity?
Happy weekend! To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Katch, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare and #PureSoapmaking so I can see what you’re making! =)