I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend so far. Ours started off with a bang. We’ve had an eventful couple of days in our household (more on that later!).
Lily is growing like a weed. I wouldn’t be surprised if she followed in her dad’s footsteps and was a runner…that girl is full of energy! She learns new words everyday. It’s so fun to be able to communicate with her better, and listen to her adorable renditions of big words.
Below are my favorite tweets, ‘grams and pins from the week. I’m also on Snap Chat now! To see my stories, my username is Bramble-Berry.
Top left to right, clockwise:
- Caramel and salt is one of my favorite flavor combination, so these Big Salty Chocolate Chip Cookies are screaming my name.
- These Salted Caramel Cupcakes look equally delicious! I love that this recipe jazzes up a cake mix to simplify the process.
- I love having photos of friends and family in my office. This DIY Photo Pen Holder is a clever way to add photos to your desk, without taking up a lot of space.
- This Cotton Candy Goat Milk Soap by Platypus Dreams Bath and Body looks good enough to eat. The texture on top is a great touch.
On the left is a Cinderella inspired soap, featuring melt and pour embeds and a hanger swirl. I can’t wait to see the movie. On the right, is the Mermaid Tail soap cut into bars. Be on the lookout for that tutorial next week!
I feel so lucky to live in such a beautiful place. Below, the family and I went exploring on the beach.The combination of fog and sun made for a gorgeous day.
- Do you ever write a great blog post, only to see it get no attention or traction? Here are some tips to get noticed, and to get linked by other bloggers.
- This tutorial for a “52 Things I love About You,” book is such a cute idea. I made something similar for my husbands birthday this week.
- The #LikeAGirl campaign has so many inspiring stories. This blogger explains how she sells “like a girl,” and how it helps her business.
- Did you hear about the US tourists who were caught carving their initials into Rome’s Colosseum? So awful and embarrassing.
- This silly video is a great reminder that judging other parents is pointless. We are all on the same team!
To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube. And Snapchat! To watch my ‘stories’, add me. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat.