Do you ever feel isolated in your business? Like you know you’d benefit from a community of people to encourage you, but you don’t know where to find them? Do you feel like your destination is clear, but the steps to get there are not? Or maybe you crave the company of like-minded entrepreneurs who can give you honest critique and feedback about the direction of your business?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, then you need to be at 2×4 Live: Seattle on September 16-17, 2017! 2×4 Live is two days, four mentors and one amazing weekend to help you take your business to the next level. Your mentors for the weekend have a combined 30 years of entrepreneurial success: Anne-Marie Faiola of Bramble Berry and Best Day Ever, Lela Barker of Lucky Break Consulting, Donna Maria Coles Johnson of The Indie Business Network and Indie Business University, and Kayla Fioravanti of Selah Press and Red Cedar Bison Ranch. That’s right; all four of us, in one room, for two days…duking it out with you about YOUR business. The agenda is packed for maximum workshop value: marketing strategies, leadership principles, money-making advice, and more.
Our 2017 2×4 Live workshop is in beautifully lush Seattle, Washington. This two-day event will include Q&A time, focused lectures on topics requested by the attendees in advance, small group interaction and training, opportunity for one-on-one questions, and so much more. We survey 2×4 Live attendees in advance so that we can custom-design a weekend of training that will fulfill your needs.
Ready to sign up for 2×4 Live 2017 in Seattle, WA? Early Bird Tickets are just $322! Sign up here; we can’t wait to see you!
Hear what previous attendees have to say:
- “Last weekend was a blessing, and I’ve been clinging to your positivity and the sense of community and togetherness I experienced with you.” –Shelly S.
- “My soul was refreshed and I feel inspired again.” — Holly P.
- “I will forever be changed because of this weekend. What an amazing bunch of women I was privileged to meet and get to know!” — Lisa B.
- “I feel energized! I feel excited! I feel internally grateful to be affiliated with some of the most incredible, powerful, interesting, smart, cool women! You all rock!” — Roberta P.
- “Thank you all for a lovely and inspiring weekend. While it was wonderful to sit at the feet of my girl crushes, I was even more blown away by everyone encouraging and lifting one another up.” — Ann S.
- “The presentations and small group coaching sessions from the mentors were remarkably helpful. I also want to emphasize another crucial part of the weekend: connecting with the other entrepreneurs at the conference.” — Desiree D.
- “I left this conference feeling like I scaled a mountain: a mountain of hope, fear, and determination. I left feeling freshly encouraged and motivated. I was able to dump my brain, only to get it filled up with fresh material. It was worth it. Every minute.” — Ann S.
- “This weekend was so worthwhile for me. The energy and support was palatable. I have ideas and a direction I want to move in personally and professionally. The internet is a wonderful thing, and I’m grateful it connects me with people in other parts of the country. To actually be able to meet physically with people I’ve only known online was such a treat.” — Angela C.
Learn more about the 2017 2×4 Live Workshop here, including more details on transportation, lodging and food. It’s going to be an amazing event!