Happy weekend! I recently finished up in Nashville for the 2×4 Live Workshop. It’s always so inspiring to meet other small business owners. I’m currently writing a blog post about the experience, so be on the lookout for that tomorrow. Back at the office, we launched the new Spring Fever Fragrance Collection this week and I can’t wait to hear what you think of the four fragrances: Clover and Aloe, Blooms and Berries, Sunflower and Blueberry Jam. They all smell amazing!
If you missed the launch, you can watch the live video here. In the video I go over each fragrance and offer some product suggestions. Then, head over to my Pinterest page to find an inspirational board for each fragrance (near the bottom). Check out some of my favorite pins from the Blooms and Berries board below.
- This Blackberry Sage Cold Process Aloe Soap by Emily of Shieh Design Studio is stunning. I love the little berry embeds on top.
- I love this idea of incorporating berries into a bouquet of flowers. The berries give such a nice color contrast.
- There are so many great design resources available to download. One of my favorite sites is Creative Market. There you can download awesome graphics, templates and more, including this gorgeous watercolor brush stroke. It would look great on a soap label!
- The deep purple colors look amazing with the light green shades in this Sweet Fig Soap by Zahida of Handmade in Florida.
I’m so excited that the Spring Fever Fragrance Collection is now available. The four fragrances in the collection (Blueberry Jam, Clover and Aloe, Blooms and Berries, and Sunflower) are all amazing. If you want to try them all, the collection is only available for a short time. Don’t wait! =) After the collection sells out, the fragrances will still be available individually.
The quest for new and fun fragrance oils never ends. Below is a beautiful hanger swirl soap made with a possible new fragrance oil. The colors in this bar were created with Brown Oxide Pigment, Stormy Blue Mica and Nuclear Orange Pigment.
- I love see the creative process of artists. This post by Meg Biram is full of beautiful images of her paintings and includes a giveaway!
- Sometimes, a complete life change can sound really tempting. But, what if you simply rework what you have?
- Are you among the third of Americans who don’t get enough sleep? I know that some nights I certainly am.
- Sometimes the solution to a problem brings opportunity. These college kids began a granola bar company with leftover grains used to make beer.
- I love this new book by Jan Berry of the Nerdy Farm Wife. There are so many awesome recipes, I can’t wait to try some. You can now find it at Bramble Berry.
To keep up with soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine, Katch, YouTube and Snapchat. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat. Don’t forget to tag your soapy projects on Instagram with the hashtag #SoapShare and #PureSoapmaking so I can see what you’re making! =)