Inspired by the ocean, these bath bombs are made with real pearl powder. Pearl powder is made from milled freshwater pearls and contains nutrients like calcium and magnesium. The bath bombs also contain seaweed extract and they’re topped with blue sugar pearls. Place one in your bath to feel like a sophisticated mermaid.
The bath bombs are scented with Pacific Pearl Fragrance Oil, which has notes of lemon zest, leafy greens, rain accord, and amber. It’s part of the Seascape Fragrance Collection, which is only available for a limited time. Click here to shop the entire Seascape Collection, which includes exfoliants, packaging, and more.
The Pearl Bath Bomb Kit comes with the supplies you need to get started, including printed instructions. The kit also has printed labels so the bath bombs are easy to share and gift.
What You Need:
*All items included in the Pearl Bath Bomb Kit
About 13 Plastic Bath Bomb Molds
32 oz. Sodium Bicarboante (Baking Soda)
16 oz. Citric Acid
2 tsp. Super Pearly White Mica
2 tsp. Pearl Powder
1 oz. Seaweed Extract
12 mL Polysorbate 80
0.5 oz. Pacific Pearl Fragrance Oil
Witch Hazel in a Spray Bottle
Blue Sugar Pearls
- About 13 Plastic Bath Bomb Molds
- 32 oz. Baking Soda
- 16 oz. Citric Acid
- 2 tsp. Super Pearly White Mica
- 2 tsp. Pearl Powder
- 1 oz. Seaweed Extract
- 12 mL Polysorbate 80
- 0.5 oz. Pacific Pearl Fragrance Oil
- Witch Hazel in a Spray Bottle
- Blue Sugar Pearls
- Push all the baking soda and citric acid through a strainer into a large mixing bowl and use your gloved hands or a spoon to mix them.
- Add 2 teaspoons of Super Pearly White Mica and 2 teaspoons of pearl powder and stir to combine.
- Add 1 ounce of seaweed extract, 0.5 ounces of Pacific Pearl Fragrance Oil, and 12 mL of polysorbate 80 to the powders. Use your hands to fully incorporate.
- Check the consistency of the bath bomb mixture. The ideal texture is similar to wet sand and should hold its shape when squeezed. If it’s too dry, use one hand to spritz the mixture with witch hazel and use your other hand to mix.
- Drop a few pearls into one half of the mold. Add bath bomb mixture and press it in firmly. Fill the other half of the mold. Place loose bath bomb mixture on top of both halves. Clear any powder
- from the seams of the mold, match the eyelets, and close. Make sure to direct pressure on the seams to prevent dents.
- Let the bath bombs dry overnight in the mold. To use, drop into a hot bath and enjoy.