Soapy Social Media Roundup
I hope you all had a wonderful week! Last week, we experienced a bit of a heat wave, with temperatures reaching 85 degrees. I’m sure for many of you that would be refreshing cool down. I have been trying to enjoy it as much as possible (with plenty of SPF of course!). This weekend cooled down a little; there are no complaints here.
To celebrate the sun, the office and warehouse at Bramble Berry took a break from work to enjoy hot dogs, hamburgers, salads and sweet treats. The kiddos have also been enjoying the warmer temperatures with plenty of time outdoors, and of course enjoying the garden’s bounty! Here on the blog, we are continuing with the Roman Holiday series of tutorials, so keep your eyes out for new Mediterranean-inspired projects.
Top left, clockwise:
- How cute are these personalized Graphic Lunch Bags? It makes me excited for the day when Lilly and Jamisen will need their lunch packed for school.
- With summer comes berry season, and these Blueberry Power Smoothies look like the perfect way to use all the fresh berries available.
- Being a crafty person, I want my kids to feel confident in exploring their creative side. I would love to start doing more “process art” projects with them; art that focuses on the process, rather than the outcome.
- It’s not very often that we get to wear sandals in the Pacific Northwest, so I don’t buy new pairs every summer. I love this idea of making sandals new again by adding crystal embellishments!
This week we created a lemon poppy seed soap scented with Lemon Verbena Yankee Type Fragrance Oil, and Champagne Fragrance Oil. It smells good enough to eat! I’m thrilled with how straight the mica line turned out.
- Could the way you speak at work be hindering your job chances? This list of four speech habits includes “Valley girl speech,” and “bad grammar,” as two speech habits to kick immediately.
- While counting calories does not equal a healthy diet, it is important to be aware of what you are eating. The FDA is currently reviewing feedback to make serving sizes more accurate to what Americans eat today.
- So much of our daily communication relies on body language, and these easy body language hacks may drastically improve your likeability!
- Honesty may be the most important rule for building company culture, especially when you are in a leadership role.