Wow! You are all so excited for the soap swap! We have had a huge response and can’t wait to see all of those amazing soaps. Below we will have a constantly updated list of who is participating and what fragrance they are using. Because we have so many participants, 2 people can use the same fragrance, but no more than that.
What’s that? You haven’t heard of our insanely popular soap swap? It’s not too late to sign up!
Here are the details:
- You send us an email telling us what Bramble Berry fragrance you are using – check the list below.
- You make 12 bars of soap (Cold Process or Melt & Pour) and label them with the ingredients you used and your name, your company name or soaping alias.
- You send the soap to Bramble Berry ensuring that it is received by Friday, December 3rd
- Ship to: Bramble Berry Inc.
- C/O Soap Swap
- 2138 Humboldt Street
- Bellingham, WA 98225
- You purchase the Soap Swap item and choose what shipping method you would like. (USPS Flat rate box will be $13.15 but FedEx or Priority Mail may be less expensive depending on where you’re located)
- Sit back and wait for your exciting box of goodies! We will get the swap boxes sent out by Friday, Dec. 10th.
Sound like fun? Sign-up here!
Here’s who we have for Cold Process:
- Ali M. – Rosehip Jasmine
- X Amy L. – Cedar & Saffron
- T.A. H. – Baby Rose
- Nancy L. – Kentish Rain
- X Emily B. – Cherry Almond
- Theresa M. – White Ginger & Amber, Wasabi
- X Melissa J. – Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
- Bridget G. – Energy and Champagne
- X Cathy O. – Island Coconut
- Shannon C. – Grass Stain
- Amanda G. – Pumpkin Spice or Pumpkin Pie
- X Kristy S. – Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey
- Jennifer D. – Spiced Mahogany
- X Jennifer C. – Sandalwood Vanilla
- Angie D. – Fresh Mango or Mango Mango
- Tara P. – still deciding
- X Karen P. – Hello Sweet Thang!
- Carmen M. – still deciding
- X Cindy W. – Pineapple Cilantro
- X Robin S. – Black Cherry
- X Suzette S. – Bonsai
- Donna R. – OMH, Feliz Navidad, and Buttercream & Snickerdoodle blend
- X Lydia B. – Gingersnap
- Erica P. – Pink Grapefruit
- X Tony D. – Cranberry Realistic & Cranberry Sweet blend
- Jamie S. – still deciding
- X Sara S. – Coconut Lemongrass
- Katie C. – Raspberry Porter
- X David D. – Blackberry Sage
- Betty B. – still deciding
- X Emma P. – Dark Rich Chocolate
- Wisalya L. – Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
- X Lisa G. – Sandalwood Vanilla
- X Cheri C. – Lavender FO
- Renee L. – Summer Melon Spritzer
- X Ann S. – Neroli
- X Hillary S. – Pink Grapefruit FO
- X Melissa B. – Clove Essential Oil and Spearmint EO
- X Kelli O. – Bonsai
- Kate S. – Spellbound Woods
- X Liberty M. – Champagne or Turkish Mocha
- Jennifer T. – Saffron & Honey
- LuAnn R. – Blue Man
- X Jesse W. – Matcha Tea
- X Debbie Q. – Rain
- X Marissa V. – Fresh Snow
- X Elizabeth S. – Yuzu
- X Traci K. – Santa’s Spruce
- X Mary C. – Eucalyptus & Moroccan Mint Blend
- X Sonia I. – Applejack Peel
- X Curie M. – Pear Berry
- Cindy H. – Cranberry Pomegranate
- Dorenda C. – Fresh Mango
- X Judy S. – Christmas Forest
- Brooke L. – Kumquat
- X Denny P. – Bay Rum
- Michele A. – Violet & Champagne blend
- Shannan J. – Gingersnap
- Michele A. – Violet blend
- Trish B. – Karma Synergy Essential oil blend
- X Bonnie C. – Ginger Orange
- Carol J. – undecided
- X Kelly T. – Cranberry Fig
- Catherine D. – Lavender and Vanilla Blend
- X Shannon G. – Peppermint & Spearmint blend
- X Susan P. – Rise & Shine, Energy & Yuzu blend
- Heleln J. – Salty Mariner
- Lorrane P. – Patchouli, Geranium & Bergamot
- X Erin C. – Ginger Orange
- X Christine C. – Lychee Red Tea
- X Christine C. – Mint Chocolate Chip
- Rachel P. – Black Amber and Lavender
- Kristina V. – undecided
And for the Melt & Pour Swap
- Cheryl M. – Fresh Snow
- X Gail P. – Moonlight Pomegranate
- Madolyn L. – Christmas Spice
- Stephanie T. – still deciding
- Heidi Z. – Vanilla Select and Sun Ripened Raspberry blend
- X Lori R. – Honeysuckle
- X Mariah G. – Island Coconut
- Joan B. – Spellbound Woods
- X Jennifer C. – Ginger Pear
- Maxine L. – Lavender 40/42
- Judy P. – Passionfruit Rose
- Sharon P. – Plumeria
- X Lorena H.- Frankincense & Myrrh
- Tina R. – Lemongrass & Sage
- Mariann M. – Energy
- Taryn K. – Arabian Spice
- X Gina S. – Warm Vanilla Sugar or Cream Cheese Frosting
- Megan Y. – Pumpkin Spice and Sugar Plum Fairy blend
- Kelsey S. – Juniper Sage
- Michele C. – Dark Rich Chocolate & Moroccan Mint blend
- X LeDeana D. – Soapy Clean
- X Terri L. – Lavender Fragrance
- X Mary T. – Grapefruit Essential Oil
- X Lisa B. – Almond Biscotti
- Tabitha J. – Frankincense and Myrrh with Cream Cheese Blend
- X Cassandra H. – Wasabi
- X Jennifer M. – Naga Champa and Yuzu
- X Jenny R.- Lavender 40/42 & Patchouli EO
- Keri C. – Oatmeal, Milk & Honey
- X Christine C. – Tomato Leaf
- X Christine C. – Moroccan Mint
- Vicky H. – White Tea & Ginger
- X Donna S. – Summer Fling
- X Susan P. – Rise & Shine and Energy
- Karina P. – Energy
X= swap soap received! Thanks!
I agree; so much time and effort was put into the soaps. =)
Kristy S. says
I got my soapies today and I am very impressed! All the soaps are beautiful and smell yummy! Thanks everyone for your hard work!
I dropped my swap soap off at Otion today! I’m number 67 on the CP list– can’t wait to get my swap package:-)
Ha ha. You are so funny. We got one package via Fed Ex and Amber is working on updating and sorting this afternoon =)))
Nancy Liedel says
My soap was supposed to be there today. I packed it in two boxes, cause it fit perfectly. Grr, better be there, or I’m gonna go to the post office with something that smells horrid and mail it to me.
We will do another one, not to worry. 🙂 Welcome to the fun art and science of soapmaking.
Wow! Wish I’d seen this sooner. Newbie to soapmaking. But you guys are really an inspiration. And what skills! Great job you guys.
Donna Rader says
Sending Orange Spice today! Can’t wait to get my fellow soapers soaps!
Is there a mixed swap with cold process and glycerin? I would love to get a mix if that’s possible. Thanks!
Oh man, that sounds like it smells SO delicious! Yes, you are definitely welcome to change your fragrance OR send the 3 week cured soap. It will be at 5 weeks before it gets shipped out and then another week in transit to people?
Donna R says
Unfortunately, I will not be able to send my Guilty Pleasure blend (Feliz Navidad, Oatmeal, Milk & Honey and Buttercream Snickerdoodle), since I dropped my huge bottle of Oatmeal FO and will not receive a new one for a few more days. I will be happy to send something else that has had time to cure though. So sorry all my soap swapping buddies will miss out on this blend. 🙂
Renee Nc says
Yes, please do!!! I am SO new to this- just made my first batch of soap today! But, would love to do this in the future!
Ayesha / mosaic soaps says
err, that should say ‘Ayesha’
Ayesha / mosaic soaps says
i would like to join! will send my confirmation email by the end of this week! – ayeha
We will get you all taken care of. I love Salty Mariner! Expect an email from Amy today.
Yay! Now you’re up there. Just a little note, I update the list once a day, and we just got your email today. So anyone else out there don’t worry if you aren’t added immediately. 🙂
I sent an email the other day but I’m not on the list? I do CP soap and I am planning to use Salty Mariner fragrance.
No worries Kay. I’ll have Amy email you to get you all signed up. 🙂
I would like to sign up for the CP soap List but for some reason it wont let me can anyone help!!!
You’ll get 12 different bars of soap made by 12 different soapers =) You don’t get to pick which ones you want – it’s a surprise. We have over 1200 bars of soap coming to split up and we can’t wait til everyone starts getting their boxes.
I’m still confused. Do we get back 12 different bars of soap? Do we pick which 12 we want or is it a surprise?
We’d love to!
Yes, any mold you like!
I think that would work. But I don’t think we would be able to fit 36 bars in one flat rate box (they are pretty small). So FedEx might be a better option for you. Once we get the swap button up on our site you should be able to figure out the best deal easily (the button is more complicated than we thought it was going to be – but our web guy thinks he has figured out).
Also, be sure you wrap the different batches of soap very well. You don’t the fragrances to intermingle!
To keep things organized we are separating the two types of soap. This is such a big project we need to keep it as simple as possible so we won’t be making mixed packs.
But if you want both – you could send 12 bars of each!
We will be taking photos of all of the submissions though, and blogging it all (of course!) So at least you’ll be able to see everything. 🙂
Lori R. says
I’m on the Melt & Pour list so am assuming that I would get a Melt & Pour box. Is it possible to get a “mixed” box? Some Melt & Pour and some of them COld Process? I am so excited to start making my soaps and can’t wait to get my goodie box in December to see what other creative ideas people have come up with. Since I do and use Melt & Pour, I have never had an opportunity to try using the Cold Process. Which is why I asked about the possibility of being able to get a mixed box. To see what other Melt & Pourers have up their sleeves in beign creative, but also to see what can be done when doing Cold Process soap.
Thank you all SO MUCH for making this soap swap possible for us soapers. Regardless of the answer to the above question.
(who is no longer undecided, have chosen HONEYSUCKLE. It smells sssoooo nice!)
I am too new to soap making to make a batch to share, but I hope you will do this again next year!! What fun!!!
Please do this again for those of us who will miss out
Lisa B says
I can’t wait! I am very excited to see what others create! I am looking forward to using them for stocking stuffers or in creative gift baskets. I may have 2 other local friends that are going to sign up. We are thinking about shipping all the product together. I guess if we want to combine the shipping on the other end- we can talk to customer service? Just a thought since we only live a few miles apart. Looking forward to it.
Very Excited !!!! Can wait to receive my goodies =)
Donna Maria Coles Johnson says
This is fun! Can’t wait to see all the soap!
Yeah! I can’t wait…my kids are super excited too. My 6 year old son keeps bugging me and asking when am I going to start making my soaps and when am I going to get my soaps! This is fun…I’m looking forward to all the different scents.
Annette Daughtry says
Is it ok to use the 3D round mold?
I’ve done a lot of swaps over the years and they get awfully addictive. =)
It is going to be so fun to see what everyone does =)
I cannot wait to get those boxes. I started designing my first fragranced soap today … Fingers crossed that it worked out. I tried to make CP play dough which wasn’t as successful as I would have liked!
Thanks! We’ll get you updated.
Yes, you pay shipping both ways. =) If you’re on the CP list, you would get a CP box back unless you asked for an MP box. We’d love to have you join but totally understand the Canadian pricing issue.
So you pay to ship your box and then you pay to purchase a box? Am I understanding this correctly? I’m still debating whether to join but I’m in Canada and know the shipping costs will be higher. If you are on the CP list do you get a CP box or an M&P box?
Sabastien's Nook says
Hey Ann Marie! I’m also using Moroccan Mint! 🙂 – Michele C.
t.a. helton says
I can not wait to get my box of goodies! I’m already anticipating a big order of fragrance oils after opening and sniffing everything 😉
Yay! I am so excited to be participating. What a list of people!!! Can’t wait until December when I get to open my box of SOAPS!!
WOW, what a list! Guess I best get to deciding if I am playing or not. Sooooo tempting!