I hope you all are having a fantastic Easter Sunday! The family and I are taking Jamisen, Lily and Cousin Alise to an Easter egg hunt, and later will be dyeing eggs with LabColors. We are still living out of suitcases since the boiler explosion, but it is slowly becoming our new “normal.” The house we stayed at this week is near the beach, so the kids have been having a blast. Honestly, I think they will be sad to go home!
Now that Easter is “over,” I’m setting my sights on Mother’s Day and other spring projects. Next week, I will be sharing a collection of projects made with various milks, so keep your eyes out for those. In the meantime, here are my top tweets, pins and ‘grams from the week.
Left to right, clockwise:
- How cute are these Colorblock Sugar Cookies? This technique would work well with so many different colors for various events.
- Mother’s Day is coming up soon, and this Mother’s Day Melt and Pour soap would be a great gift.
- This quote really speaks to me. If you stay humble, work hard and are kind to others, great things will happen!
- Strawberry season will be here in no time; I can’t wait to make this Strawberry Spinach Salad.
This little girl sure knows how to turn a rainy day into a day filled with laughter and fun. Below, Lily jumps in the puddles while dressed in her pink rain boots and adorable Hatley jacket.
Below on the left, is a column pour made with Island Escape Fragrance Oil and lots of bright colors. On the right, is a coconut milk soap with Lime Fragrance Oil and Coconut Lemongrass Fragrance Oil. Lime in the coconut…get it? 😉
- I love trying new, fun food options. This list of March’s Top Food Finds includes chia cookie dough, gourmet popcorn and dessert tea. Yum! I ordered the tea. It should be here next week.
- Feeling the need for some spring cleaning? Turns out getting rid of things is incredibly therapeutic.
- Sometimes staying optimistic is hard. This Guide to Greater Optimism has some great tips to keep looking on the bright side.
- If you’re looking for a little soapy business inspiration? Old Town Suds Trade Show Booth is unique and eye-catching.
- If you are a font nerd like me, you understand that Comic Sans + Papyrus is a clear sign that the end is near.
To keep up with the latest soapy social media throughout the week, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Pinterest, Vine and YouTube. And Snapchat! To watch my ‘stories’, which include sneak peeks into future projects, add me. I’m Bramble-Berry on Snapchat.