Hello everyone, merry (almost) Christmas! There is holiday hustle and bustle both at home and at Bramble Berry. We’re gearing up to shoot a few episodes of Soap Queen TV tomorrow before taking a small break for the holidays. Bramble Berry will be closed for Christmas and have a skeleton crew the 23rd, 26th and 27th. The warehouse also has to do inventory (Thanks IRS!) and as soon as they’re finished, will ship orders in the order they were received.
Take a break from the holiday madness and check out my favorite pins, tweets and ‘grams from the past two weeks. Happy Holidays, all!
Pins of the Week:
- I don’t know how, but I’ve amassed quite a collection of old picture frames. Instead of throwing them out, this upcycled DIY snowflake picture frame project is a great new use for them, and you could leave them up all throughout winter.
- A sprinkle of ginger, a dash of salt and a few tablespoons of maple syrup and voila! These maple-ginger glazed pecans are an easy on-the-go snack or a great salad topper.
- So cute, so festive, so simple: I love this “Merry and Bright” sign.
- I saw this Salt Dough Star Garland immediately thought, ‘perfect kid project!’ It’s like making your own clay, but with ingredients you can find in your own cupboard. A little bit of salt, flour and water is all you need.
- This awesome Peppermint Mocha Smoothie is a great alternative to sugary sweet drinks. It would be so easy to throw everything in a blender and it as a mid-afternoon pick-me-up!
- Packed full of protein and super filling, I’ve got to make this veggie fried rice frittata. Little mouths in our house hold will love that it’s cut in a pizza-slice shape too!
You can’t get much cuter than this rainbow heart soap. These new Mini Heart Silicone Column Molds make it easy to create too. Sign up for our newsletter to get step-by-step instructions on how to make this project coming January 2014.
- It’s not all rainbows and unicorns for a woman who built a whole brand on well, rainbows and unicorns! This Jezebel article on the Lisa Frank empire is absolutely fascinating.
- If you have an upcoming job interview, these 10 tips are super helpful to keep you tuned in to the question and provide solid answers. It’s being prepared without preparing.
- Smell-o-vision isn’t just something from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory anymore — a Japanese company just released a smartphone plug-in called Scentee, which emits a puff of fragrance for social media alerts, alarms or games. Many of you have told us you wish you could get a whiff of our fragrance collections, and maybe someday with this it’ll be possible.