Pinterest-iffic Soap Crafting Contest
We’re taking a pause in our week of cold process projects to announce a special contest. Have you gotten your copy of Soap Crafting yet? If not, books are in house and shipping immediately. Plus, you’ll want your book because we’ve got something super fun in the works: a Soap Crafting Club (!!). Stay tuned for details on that. If you have received your book, then it’s time to show off those fabulous Soap Crafting projects on Pinterest for a chance to win! Details below…
Clockwise from top left: 12 Color Linear Swirl, Firedrop Swirl, Funnel Pour, Mantra Swirl
Pin your Soap Crafting projects to any of your boards using the hashtag #soapcrafting. We’ll repin your Soap Crafting projects to our Soap Crafting Pinterest Board, and at the end of September we’ll choose three winners to receive ingredients for one of the projects in the book (including the mold!). Prefer Instagram? No problem! Use the hashtag #soapcrafting on your Soap Crafting Instagram pics and we’ll pin those too. If you’re not following me on Pinterest yet, you can find me @brambleberry here. So let’s break it down:
- Pin pictures of the soap projects you make from the Soap Crafting book using the hashtag #soapcrafting on Pinterest OR
- Post Instagram pictures of the soap projects you make from the Soap Crafting book using the hashtag #soapcrafting
- We will repin your pins or pin your Instagram photos to our Soap Crafting Pinterest board
- From those pins, we’ll randomly choose three winners to receive ingredients for three projects (of our choice) from the Soap Crafting book
- We can’t repin your pins without the hastag #soapcrafting or pin your Instagram pics without the hashtag #soapcrafting, so be sure to include those!
- You have until September 23 to pin and post your projects.
- We’ll choose the winners and make an announcement on the Soap Queen blog on September 30
Not sure what a hashtag is? Here’s an example pin just for you: Notice the #soapcrafting circled in red? You literally type out the number sign (#) + soapcrafting and you’re good to go! That’s all you need to do. We can’t wait to see your Soap Crafting projects! If you have any questions, let us know in the comments below. Happy Soap Crafting!