1. Make the Strawberries. Erik used Fushcia and Red Labcolors to get the perfect red.
2. Make the Shortcake. Erik used Goat Milk Melt and Pour which has a natural ivory tint in the Milky Way Rectangle Mold.
3. Whip and fragrance the Foaming Bath Butter. Might we suggest Strawberry or Vanilla or Coconut?
4. Build your Shortcake. It’s that easy.
1. Make the Strawberries.
2. Drizzle melted Cappuccino-colored clear melt and pour over the strawberries
3. Drizzle melted Pearly White-colored clear melt and pour over the strawberries for a nifty accent effect
Use your creativity to make your own version of these Fruity Creations. This could be done with Peaches, Pears Raspberries and even little faux-candy molds.